Immigroup is a private company. We are not the government. All application forms can be found for free on the relevant government websites. Applying with a private company such as Immigroup entails service fees in addition to the fees charged by the relevant government agency. Immigroup will review, finalize, and submit all applications.
Amend Your Record of Landing (IMM 1000)
Who can submit a Request to Amend a Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence?
Any person who has ever been a permanent resident of Canada, including those who no longer live in Canada or who have become naturalized Canadian citizens, may apply for an amendment to their record of landing. If your Record of Landing contains incorrect information, this may negatively affect your life in Canada because any information which is on your IMM1000 is legally your personal information in Canada, even if it is incorrect.
- An error on your Record of Landing can cause problems with
Immigroup is a private company. We are not the government. All application forms can be found for free on the relevant government websites. Applying with a private company such as Immigroup entails service fees in addition to the fees charged by the relevant government agency. Experts will review, finalize, and submit all applications.
Immigroup statistics for Amending Records of Landing service:
- Average processing time for Amendments: 6 months
- Mistakes made by Immigroup per 100 applications: N/A
- Mistakes by general public per 100 applications: NA
- More info>>
Two ways to start your service with Immigroup
Walk-in service (Toronto)
Mail-in Service (Worldwide)
Cost of Service
Please note: Cancellation fees apply once your order has been processed
Do it Yourself
File the application yourself directly with the government without using a representative.
- NOTE: If you apply directly with the government, please rember that CIC does not offer a walk-in service. All applications must be mailed or couriered to the processing centre.
- CIC will not pre-review your application to ensure the forms and documents are correct before filing. You must follow the government’s instructions and submit the complete application. Please see the links below to help you get started:
- Can I get my Record of Landing amended urgently? More info
- I have lost my original Record of Landing. More info
- My request to amend my Record of Landing was refused. More info
- I submitted my Request to Amend months ago and haven’t had any response. More info
Filing an application FAQs
- Why would I need to amend my Record of Landing?
- Who can apply to amend their Record of Landing?
- What is the application process?
- How do I complete the Request to Amend the Record of Landing forms?
- What are the documents required when applying for an amendment to the Record of Landing?
- How do I submit a Request to Amend the Record of Landing?
- What is the government’s processing fee for a Request to Amend the Record of Landing?
- How long does it take to get my Record of Landing amended?
- Does the amendment expire?
- Do I need to request an amendment to my Record of Landing if I change my name?
- I have tried calling CIC but I can't get through. How can I contact them?
I am in big trouble...help FAQs
- I am going to lose my pension / government benefits / job unless I change something on my Record of Landing. What should I do?
- I lost my Record of Landing.
- My status in Canada is in jeopardy. Will I get deported if I get my Record of Landing amended?
- How do I fix a typo on my Record of Landing?
- I have a criminal record. Can I still apply for an amendment to my Record of Landing?
- My application was refused. What do I do now?
- I do not have the passport I used at the time of landing. Can I still apply?
- I have no documents from my home country except a current passport. Can I get my Record of Landing amended?
- I have received no response from CIC and it has been over 6 months since I applied.
Using Immigroup FAQs
- Why should I use Immigroup?
- I am traveling and need my record amended fast. How quickly can you get it?
- Can you guarantee everything will work out if I use you?
- What if Immigroup makes a mistake on my application?
- Why should I hire Immigroup when I can do the application on my own?
- Can you give me free support or where can I get free support?
- I have one important question, but I don’t need the full service. What can I do?
- I called your office and did not get the answer I needed. What can I do?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- I need your help, but I can’t afford the fees? Can you help?
- My case is complex, are you the right firm to use?
- Do you know something that the government does not?
- Can I pay you in instalments?
- Do I pay you when I get my card?
- Do you work weekends or evenings?
- How accurate is your website?
- I had something happen to me that is not posted on this webpage
- I can’t find an answer to my question
Basic info FAQ’s See all Questions
- What is a Record of Landing?
- Can I replace my Record of Landing if it is lost?
- would I want to amend my Record of Landing?
- What documents do I need to submit with the form?
- Where do I apply?
- Can I withdraw my application?