2558 Danforth Ave, Suite 202
Canada M4C 1L3
Contact centre: Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 6:00PM EST
Office: Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM ESTToll free:Toronto:Fax:(+1) 416-640-2650
IMMIgroup is a private company. We are not the government. All application forms can be found for free on the relevant government websites. Applying with a private company such as IMMIgroup entails service fees in addition to the fees charged by the relevant government agency. Experts will review, finalize, and submit all applications.
IMMIgroup was established in 2004 with the mission to provide exactly what people want when it comes to travel and immigration. We have stood by that purpose to stay on track by listening to you and offering what is in demand. We are ever changing and always adapting by this principle, that it's the public telling us what we will provide tomorrow.
Call us and we will be happy to help you!
The mission of IMMIgroup is providing quality legal representation regarding immigration matters through superior customer service. We are committed to providing genuine care and attention to our clients.
We have been in business since 2004 and process over 4000 applications a year. Our experienced contact centre team who have 20 years of combined experience with immigration and travel document issues deal with over 1100 calls per month.
We take the stress out of fending for yourself with complicated applications and government agencies. The government is neutral and they don't take sides; we work for YOU because we care that your immigration and travel document problems are solved.
We have experienced professionals that review your applications before they are submitted to the government, which ensures that there are no errors that could cause delays, and that you have submitted the best possible application with the best chance for approval.
We are one of the biggest firms in Canada offering specialty services such as Sponsorship applications, Work Permits, Temporary Resident Permits (inadmissibility), PR Cards, Canadian Citizenship, Record of Landing/IMM1000, British passports, and Registration as a British Citizen as well as many other types of Canadian and international applications. IMMIgroup processes thousands of successful applications per year so you know you are in great hands.
We are one of the few companies in our industry that posts our fees on our website. Too many immigration firms charge whatever they think they can get away with for any service. At IMMIgroup we charge one fee for each service that is clearly displayed on our site.
Our website is also full of free information and ‘how to videos'.
Our team is always ready to help at any time, and we offer service standards of replies to your inquiries within one business day. This means that if you call or email the team member who has carriage of your file and they are not available immediately, you will always receive a callback within a few hours or a maximum of one business day - no leaving messages to a representative who doesn't return your calls or firm that does not know you exist.
Working with IMMIgroup
Frequently asked questions
Were you impressed by one of staff members?
If you would like to submit a testimonial, we would be glad to have it.
If you have posted a review online, we appreciate it and would like to express our thanks. Your feedback helps us improve our service.
- Sites that accept reviews for Canadian businesses include:
- Your review should accurately describe your satisfaction with our services, staff, and your experience in general. Please be realistic in your description - you do not have to praise us excessively or use words like “best”, “greatest” or “number one.” Write about how and why you were satisfied or how or why we exceeded your expectations. Tell us why you would use our services again.
Terms, Conditions & Refund Policy
IMMIgroup is a private company which assists clients with immigration and travel documentation matters. We are not the government and we are not affiliated with any government agency. Some of our services are regulated by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and we follow its rules and guidelines.
IMMIgroup offers two types of services: fixed-price applications and services which require retainers.
By purchasing a service from IMMIgroup, you acknowledge that:
- IMMIgroup is not responsible for documents lost by Canada Post, courier companies, or any mail service or government office;
- IMMIgroup is not responsible for applications which are rejected. Applications are rejected at the sole discretion of the applicable government authority;
- All fees are non-refundable once the application has been submitted to the appropriate government agency;
- All fees paid are non-refundable 6 months after the payment has been processed if the application has not yet been submitted to the appropriate government agency;
- Purchase of a service which requires payment of a retainer also necessitates signature of a retainer agreement dictating the terms of IMMIgroup’s service; no service will be rendered until the executed retainer agreement is provided;
- Purchase of a service indicates the commitment by you, the client, to pay all fees associated with said service;
- All services are subject to a minimum cancellation fee of $42.50 once the transaction has been processed;
- Payment in full is due before an application will be submitted to the government;
- Processing times listed on IMMIgroup’s website are estimates based on recent historical trends and current information listed by various government agencies, and are subject to change at any time without notice.
When you retain IMMIgroup to represent you with regard to any type of application, you undertake several responsibilities as a client, including:
- Providing all information and necessary documentation such as photocopies of ID documents, completed forms, original documents when necessary, and any other documents which are requested, in a timely fashion;
- Advising IMMIgroup of any updates to your situation including changes in address or leaving Canada for extended periods of time;
- Advising IMMIgroup of any correspondence you have received directly from the government in a timely fashion;
- Being honest and forthright about information regarding your application.
Become a corporate client
Frequently asked questions
We have dealt with 1000s of applications from all levels of government, both Canadian and international. Let us save your firm time and money. We offer a personalized solution, one that ensures all the necessary documents are completed. We render our services with both speed and accuracy. There is no firm like ours in Canada. Don’t lose time and money trying to navigate through government processes on your own. As one of our clients, we will help you every step of the way, ensure accuracy and provide information that you cannot find anywhere else.
Why are you good source of information?
Because IMMIgroup deals with all levels of government, on a regular or urgent processing basis, we are familiar with all immigration and document processes, whether federal, provincial or whether with foreign diplomatic missions throughout North America. Dealing with individual government agencies can leave you with incomplete information, as they may not be aware of the exact processes that other agencies follow if other agencies or two levels of government are involved. Furthermore, government agencies are often difficult to reach and precious time can be wasted trying to get answers to simple questions. Here at IMMIgroup we have found through experience exactly what is possible and not possible.
What can IMMIgroup do that we can’t do on our own?
Governments prefer to keep shortcut information relatively inaccessible to the general public to prevent abuse of the system. If you are able to get information on fast-track processing, you will be at the mercy of the person you are talking to and their level of experience, and in most cases the government phone operators don’t actually process applications. We at IMMIgroup are familiar with fast-track processes, and request them daily. Using our services allows you to gain access to valuable, realistic information about when you can get your documentation.
How will you save us time and money?
We offer speed and accuracy that can’t be beat, with more affordable rates than most law firms. We ensure that you save time and money. Using our services also ensures that costly mistakes will not be made, which waste precious time. We can also be trusted with delivering your documents, as we understand that any mistake can be very costly to your business.