The Global Entry card provides expedited travel between US airports, allowing US citizens and US permanent residents to enter the United States at US airports in the fastest time from any country in the world. If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident you should apply for a NEXUS card if you wish to fast track through US airports when flying in from Canada.
Download Global Entry Travel Card to apply.
Using the Government Directly
To get your Global Entry Card, see the US Customs and Border Protection's GOES page.
What we do for you if you purchase our service:
- We review every part of your application to ensure it is complete, accurate and mistake-free; the government will not do this for you.
- We complete the application for you if you require it; the government will not do this for you.
- We advise you of any additional steps you need to take and of any additional documentation you must provide; the goverment only ofers general guidelines with no specific advice.
- We advise you of any problems you may encounter from filing the application; the government will not do this for you.
- We verify all supporting documentation prior to submission; the government will not do this for you.
- We give you unlimited business-hours phone support from 8am-6pm EST.
- We respond to most questions within 1 business day.
- We submit your application to the government for you.
- We prepare you for the interview.
- We track the status of your application for you.
|About Global Entry Program|
|Global Entry Expedited Entry into the Netherlands|
Global Entry air cards are designed for low risk trusted travellers entering the US at international airports.
To qualify for an air card, you must meet the following program requirements:
- Be a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States
- Be aged 14 years or older
- Custodial parents or guardians must provide legal documentary evidence of custody with no restrictions on removal from the custodial jurisdiction to be enrolled in any trusted traveller program.
- Any violation of US or international laws may prevent you from obtaining membership.
- Your permanent resident card must have a machine readable zone at the bottom of the card. If you do not have one you must apply for a new PR card before applying.
We are Immigroup: a private immigration firm that will help you to join the Global Entry Program. Our staff is well-informed of all the latest updates in government policies, well-trained in all aspects of the application process, and well able to trouble-shoot any glitches in your application.
- We will make sure all your documents are in order
- We make sure that your application is thoroughly reviewed prior to submission
- We are only a phone call away to answer any questions
- We assist you with scheduling of your interview at one of the enrolment centres
- We prepare you for your interview
- We keep track of all your documents and log-in information
- We assist you in obtaining any missing documents (birth certificates or passports)
- We deal with the government on your behalf as much as possible
- We troubleshoot all questions
Program members can also fast track immigration and customs at Schipol airport in Amsterdam. US citizens must first be approved for the Global Entry Program and then apply to the Dutch equivalent program known as Privium. There is an additional fee to join but membership allows card holders to use the designated Privium lanes and kiosks. There is also an option to upgrade to the Privium Plus membership, which entitles GOES program members to use the lounge facilities, priority parking and business class check in desks.