This page explains the details of the consultations offered by Immigroup. Consultations are usually recommended if you do not know how to proceed with your immigration or travel document situation.
Please note that everything discussed in the context of a consultation is strictly confidential. Representative-Client confidentiality applies to consultations conducted both in person and over the phone as well as to all other correspondence such as email, fax, etc. We have a legal, ethical, and moral obligation to keep your information in the strictest confidence. No information given in a consultation is ever discussed outside our office and no personal information is ever disclosed or sold.
Purpose of a Consultation
You should ask for a consultation if you do not know how to proceed with an application or if you even qualify to apply. Our experienced immigration practitioner will
- Analyze your situation
- Determine the best category for your application for the highest chance of success for any type of situation.
- Assess your eligibility under the appropriate category
- Discuss any obstacles that may hinder your application and determine the best solution to overcome them
- Determine the best solution if you have applied either on your own or with another representative and there is a problem with your application
- Offer a second opinion on applications already filed and determine the best way to proceed, whether it is to submit additional information, withdraw the application, or wait for a decision.
What is not discussed during a Consultation
- Applications and supporting documents are not normally reviewed during a consultation. However, the immigration practitioner who is conducting your consultation may ask you for information about specific documents at his or her discretion.
- An immigration practitioner does not assist with the completion of application forms during a consultation.
- An immigration practitioner does not give clients a document checklist for any type of application during a consultation. If you choose to retain Immigroup to assist you with your application, a document checklist will be provided to you at this time.
If you are looking for help with any of these issues, you can retain Immigroup to assist you. See the list below for the most common consultation topics. For a complete list of services we offer, click here.