Manitoba Skilled Worker category is based on a points system like the federal skilled worker class of immigration. Points are awarded based on several factors such as age, education, work experience, language and ability to adapt to life in the province. Applicants must score at least 55 points to be eligible for this category.
Fill the assessment form to find out if you qualify or not
|Family member support applicant requirements|
Skilled Worker Application Requirements
Along with the point requirement, applicants must also meet the following criteria in order to qualify for the skilled worker category of provincial nomination:
- Proof of a close relative in Manitoba or;
- Two Affidavits of Support from close friends or distant relatives in the province or;
- Evidence of previous full-time work experience in Manitoba or;
- Evidence of successful completion of an education program in the province;
- Sufficient funds to support self and dependents while searching for employment ($10 000 for the main applicant and $2000 for every dependent on the application).
|Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Pre-assessment Form:
use this form to verify eligibility
|Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Application Form:
The main application form for the MPNP
|Affidavit of Support:
to be completed by close relatives of the applicant
Use this checklist to ensure all required documents are included in the application
|Permanent Residence Application:||4-24 months*|
|Principal application form for Permanent Residence.|
Must be completed by each person over the age of 18 who is included in the application
|Aditional Family Information:
This form asks that the main applicant provide information about his/her family.
|Schedule 4 [economic class]:
Provincial nominees must complete this form along with all other required forms for permanent residency
In order to be issued a visa, all candidates must meet criminal and medical admissibility requirements.
* This is a general estimation. Processing times vary among visa offices.
Requirements for residency applications may vary depending on the country of your citizenship. Please contact us for a list of countries.
|Immigroup representation||CDN $3000 + tax|
|PNP application for Manitoba is free|
|Permanent residence application fee||CDN $550*|
|Right of permanent residence fee||CDN $490*|
* Government fees are based on only one person in the application. Fees will vary depending on number of persons included in application. You may be required to pay additional fees for medical exams, police certificates, language assessments, courier fees or adding dependents to your application.
We guarantee that your Manitoba skilled worker application will be accurate and complete and in accordance with Canadian immigration law.
If you are unsure about whether you will qualify for the skilled worker program you can book a consultation appointment to get started. At your consultation appointment, we will ask you additional qualifying questions, and answer any questions you may have. We charge a fee of CDN $75 for this consultation. This fee will be deducted from our total fees if you retain our services.
The average time to complete a skilled worker visa application by Immigroup is 2-4 weeks