The Manitoba Strategic Recruitment Initiative allows the province to nominate qualified persons for immigration. Strategic Recruitment Initiatives are based on the discretion of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program with attention paid to program needs and available resources.
This page is currently being updated. The Manitoba Strategic Recruitment Initiative is now the Manitoba Invitation program.
|Strategic Recruitment Initiative applicant requirements|
Strategic Recruitment Initiative applicant requirements
In order to apply under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Receive a letter of invitation to apply from MPNP OR;
- Be an adult dependent of an approved Provincial Nominee but do not meet the criteria for other programs (MPNP will determine whether an applicant is a dependent);
- Demonstrate that they are a financially dependent family member of an approved Provincial Nominee;
- Be between the ages of 21 and 49 or as specified under the terms of a specific initiative;
- Possess at least a high school diploma;
- Have the language ability to be employable;
- Have the ability and intention to settle permanently in the province.
The Manitoba Provincial nomination program provides applicants who meet the criteria identified for specific Strategic Recruitment initiatives with a letter inviting them to apply
Applicants who do not qualify for any other program, are an adult dependent of an approved Provincial Nominee, and can demonstrate that they are a financially dependant family member of an approved Provincial Nominee, can apply with a copy of the approved Provincial Nominee’s letter of approval attached with the application.
The following are the application forms for the Strategic Initiatives program for provincial nomination:
|Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Application Form:
This is the main application form for the MPNP
|Affidavit of Support:
to be completed by close relatives of the applicant
Use this checklist to ensure that all required documents are included in the application.
|Permanent Residence Application:|
|Application For Permanent Residence:
Principal application form for Permanent Residence.
Must be completed by each person over the age of 18 who is included in the application
|Additional Family Information:
This form asks that the main applicant provide information about his/her family.
|Schedule 4 [economic class]:
Provincial nominees must complete this form along with all other required forms for permanent residency
In order to be issued a visa, all candidates must meet criminal and medical admissibility requirements. Applicants considered inadmissible to Canada may be denied a visa.
*This is a general estimation. Processing times vary among visa offices.
Requirements for residency applications may vary depending on the country of your citizenship. Please contact us for a list of countries.
|Immigroup representation||CDN $3000 + tax|
|PNP application for Manitoba is free|
|Permanent residence application fee||CDN $550 *|
|Right of permanent residence fee||CDN $490 *|
* Government fees are based on only one person in the application. Fees will vary depending on number of persons included in application. Applicants may be required to pay additional fees for medical exams, police certificates, language assessments, courier fees or adding dependents to the application.
We guarantee that your application will be accurate and complete, and in accordance with Canadian immigration law. Book a consultation appointment to get started. At your consultation appointment, we will ask you additional qualifying questions, and answer any questions you may have. We charge a fee of CDN $75 for this consultation. This fee will be deducted from our total fees if you retain our services. For more information please call Immigroup (416)962-2623
Average time to complete application by Immigroup: 2-4 weeks.
Do you have questions? Feel free to fill in the form below.