Image from the US State Department's Compliance Report on the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction Transferred from en.wikipedia to Commons by User:Liftarn using CommonsHelper.
Consent Letter for a Minor [ Public Domain ] Download Letter (PDF) Download Letter (Fillable PDF) Download Letter (Word doc) Do any of these situations apply to you? You’re going for a short trip – just a few days – across the border with your child. You’ll be back in no time at all. Your spouse...

Pages is independently run and does not seek editorial input from IMMIgroup Inc. The views of the authors of content on do not reflect the views of the consultants employed by IMMIgroup Inc.

"All images on are CC licensed, public domain or the work of IMMIgroup employees. If you see your image on and it has not been CC licensed, please contact us immediately at so we can take it down."