Immigroup is a private company. We are not the government. All application forms can be found for free on the relevant government websites. Applying with a private company such as Immigroup entails service fees in addition to the fees charged by the relevant government agency. Immigroup will review, finalize, and submit all applications.
Who Needs a NEXUS Card and Why?
Enrollment in the Nexus Trusted Traveler Program is available to citizens and permanent residents of Canada and the US. Having a NEXUS card will enable you to clear customs more quickly as well as offering additional benefits.
- Average processing time for NEXUS Card: 20 business days
- Mistakes made by Immigroup per 100 applications: 0%
- Mistakes by general public per 100 applications: %
- Missing information or incorrectly completed applications are denied. More info
- We have a qualified team of border crossing specialists
- 6 month – card replacement guarantee
- More info
Immigroup is a private company. We are not the government. All application forms can be found for free on the relevant government websites. Applying with a private company such as Immigroup entails service fees in addition to the fees charged by the relevant government agency. Experts will review, finalize, and submit all applications.
Two ways to start your service with Immigroup
Mail-in Service (Worldwide)
Walk-in service (Toronto)
Do it Yourself
File the application yourself directly with the government without using a representative.
- NOTE: If you apply directly with the government, please rember that CBSA does not offer walk-in service - all applications must be mailed to the processing centre or you can apply online.
- CBSA will not pre-review your application to ensure the forms and documents are correct before filing – all applications must be completed in full before being sent to the government.
- 1. NEXUS Card webpage with CBSA
- If you receive a letter ordering you to relinquish your NEXUS Card, you must do so immediately. You can only appeal the decision after you have relinquished your card
- Please note that NEXUS lanes at border crossings may change from time to time. They may also be closed during periods of low-volumeor for other reasons. Please note that if you do not enter the NEXUS lane because it is too hard to access due to location or traffic, or because it is closed, you have to proceed across the border like a non-NEXUS program member.
- Getting my NEXUS Card urgently More info
- Changes to Your NEXUS Card More info
- Lost, Stolen or Damaged NEXUS Card More info
- Rejected NEXUS Application More info
- Letter asking you to return your NEXUS Card
- NEXUS Card confiscated at the border More info
- Finding NEXUS Lanes at border crossings More Info
- Keeping Your NEXUS Card More Info
- In order to retain your NEXUS Card you need to comply with every regulation, no matter how insignificant or minor. NEXUS Cards can be revoked for any transgression.
- Do I need to carry my passport too? More Info
- Even though the NEXUS card is popularly thought of as a passport replacement, it is not. Though you may not be asked to produce your passport every time you use a NEXUS lane or kiosk, you are still required to carry your passport whenever you travel internationally. Failure to produce your passport when requested by a customs agentould result in losing your NEXUS membership.
Filing an application questions FAQs
- What are the benefits of the NEXUS program?
- What are the eligibility requirements for the NEXUS program?
- What is the application process for the NEXUS program?
- How do I fill out a NEXUS application form?
- What are the documents required when applying for NEXUS?
- How do I submit my NEXUS application?
- What is the processing fee for a NEXUS application?
- What are the payment methods available for the NEXUS application processing fee?
- How long does it take to Get My NEXUS Card?
- What happens at the interview?
- Can children get a NEXUS card?
- What kind of biometric data is required for NEXUS membership?
- How long does a NEXUS card last?
- What if I change my name?
- Can my entire family apply at the same time?
- I have a criminal record. Can I still apply for an amendment to my Record of Landing?
- My application was refused. What do I do now?
- I do not have the passport I used at the time of landing. Can I still apply?
- I have no documents from my home country except a current passport. Can I get my Record of Landing amended?
- I have received no response from CIC and it has been over 6 months since I applied.
I am in big trouble...help FAQ’s
- I got a letter in the mail telling me I must relinquish my NEXUS Card. What should I do?
- My NEXUS Card was confiscated from me for no good reason
- What if my NEXUS Card is lost, destroyed or stolen?
- My NEXUS card contains incorrect information. How can I fix it?
- I have a criminal record. Can I apply for a NEXUS card?
- I am travelling and need a NEXUS Card fast.
- My application was rejected
- My NEXUS Card hasn’t come in the mail yet and it has been weeks since my interview
- I did not tell the truth on my application and the government just contacted me. What should I do?
Using Immigroup FAQs
- Why should I use Immigroup?
- I am traveling and need my card fast. How soon can you get it?
- Why should I hire Immigroup when I can do the application on my own?
- Can you give me free support or where can I get free support?
- I have one important question, but I don’t need the full service. What can I do?
- I called your office and did not get the answer I needed. What can I do?
- How to check the statuses of my application (for Immigroup customers only)
- I used Immigroup but I lost my NEXUS card. Do I have to do the entire process again?
- I used you before, any discounts?
- I am going to do two applications with you, any discounts?
- I need your help, but I can’t afford the fees? Can you help?
- Can I pay you a deposit?
- Do I pay you when I get my card?
- Do you work weekends or evenings?
- How accurate is your website?
- I had something happen to me that is not posted on this webpage
- I can’t find an answer to my question
Basic info FAQ’s See all Questions
- What is the NEXUS program?
- How can I participate in the NEXUS program?
- Who administers the NEXUS program?
- I want to withdraw my application. What do I do?
- Where is the nearest NEXUS enrollment centre?
- How is the NEXUS Card different from a passport?
- How do I use my NEXUS Card at the airport?
- What is Global Entry?
- Using the NEXUS Card at the border.
- Using the NEXUS Card at at a marine port of entry (Port / Marina).
Could not find what you are looking for, no problem we will email you the answer.