We want you to feel comfortable when you post a comment on immigroup.com. We want everyone to feel comfortable posting comments on our website, immigroup.com. We don’t know what your home is like, but we know how we expect people to behave when they visit ours. That’s why we reserve the right to delete comments and ban users as needed to keep the comment threads here civil and substantive.
Rule Number 1: Don’t be a jerk.
We appreciate comments like this:
- Weigh in with smart, informed ideas that contribute further to the story.
- Give us useful, constructive criticism. Spot a typo or an error? Let us know and we will correct it.
- Demonstrate and share the intelligence, wisdom, and humour we know you possess.
- Don’t feed the trolls.
Here are comments we will likely delete:
- Promoting your own brand, product, or blog.
- Impersonating authors or other commenters.
- Comments that make it clear you didn’t read the article.
- Comments that are completely out of left field.
- Threats — no matter how vague — against the author or other commenters.
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.