ITA received. Should I decline or Accept

  • 4 Replies
  • 1175 Views
*

Nikhilsai301

  • Newbie
  • *
  • 3
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
ITA received. Should I decline or Accept
« on: February 09, 2017, 11:59:37 AM »
Dear All,

I joined my work on 16th Feb-2016. Took 10 days of unpaid leave during my work.

I created my Express Entry profile recently entered all the information correctly and my score is 476.
I got an ITA on 8th Feb, 2017 draw. But as per my calculations I will be completing my 1 year work experience on 1st March, 2017.
Given the above situation should I decline the ITA and wait for the March draw or can I continue the application and submit the e-APR after March 1st ?

To give a clear view.
I do not have any foreign work experience.
Date of Joining- 16th Feb 2016
Leave taken- 10 days unpaid.
ITA received- 8th Feb 2017.

Please guide me guys I am very confused as some are saying I can wait until I complete my 1 year and submit while others say I have to be qualified at the time of ITA which I am not.

Please advise.

Thanks and regards,
Nikhil.

*

Riley Haas

  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • *****
  • 1591
  • +18/-0
    • View Profile
    • Google+
Re: ITA received. Should I decline or Accept
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 12:32:04 PM »
My understanding is that you have 90 days to respond to the invitation to apply, right? That would give you the time to wait until you March 1st. Best to be safe, I think, and apply on the 1st (if you do indeed have 90 days).

*

Nikhilsai301

  • Newbie
  • *
  • 3
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: ITA received. Should I decline or Accept
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 01:45:26 PM »
My understanding is that you have 90 days to respond to the invitation to apply, right? That would give you the time to wait until you March 1st. Best to be safe, I think, and apply on the 1st (if you do indeed have 90 days).

Hi Riley,

Yes I do have 90 days to submit. I will be completing my 1 year in the 90 days. But at the time of Receiving ITA I was not qualified and will it lead to refusal of my PR application ?  That is my biggest concern.

*

Riley Haas

  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • *****
  • 1591
  • +18/-0
    • View Profile
    • Google+
Re: ITA received. Should I decline or Accept
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 02:05:19 PM »
I'm sorry to say I don't know the answer to that question. I know you're the not the first person to ask it on here, but I don't know what happened with that guy's application.

I'm just the forum admin, so I have never submitted one of these myself. Sorry.

*

Nikhilsai301

  • Newbie
  • *
  • 3
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: ITA received. Should I decline or Accept
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 04:01:22 PM »
I'm sorry to say I don't know the answer to that question. I know you're the not the first person to ask it on here, but I don't know what happened with that guy's application.

I'm just the forum admin, so I have never submitted one of these myself. Sorry.

Hi Riley,

No problem, Thank you for your quick response though. I really appreciate it.

Best regards,
Nikhil.

 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58