visitor visa refused because of family ties in canada

che0912

Hi, I applied for a visitor visa to canada. However they refused me because of the following reasons:

1. am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment
prospects in your country of residence.
3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation.
4 I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.

1. family ties - i have a brother in canada, i have no invitation letter, i just want to travel on my own, i booked a hotel to stay and besides my brother doesnt care about me
question: can i just asked someone for an invitation letter rather than my brother,, even if i crry a blood he will not give me one? also my brother is just a truck driver,, and he has no savings, his wife is just a daycaree teacher and they have 2 kids ( 6yrs old and 7 yrs old)

2 and 3.... i do not know what is this

4. My current annual salary is Php257,968.07 (6,653.17 CAD). savings are that has approximately (1,676 CAD) and (2,372 CAD). I will use my credit card which have a credit limit of (10,342CAD)
I also, have 2 land titles as an asset

i provided my certificate of employment as a customer service representative (callcenter)
i didnt show any reserved ticket
Also, I will have an upcoming trip in October 17-20, 2019 in the Philippines (which already paid and booked in advance).

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Let me try to answer your questions:
  1. You cannot get someone who doesn't know you to invite you. You could, on the other hand, write a letter about how you don't have a relationship with your brother and that's why he is not inviting you and you are not visiting him (as an example).
  2. Do you have a permanent job? They seem to think you don't.
  3. See 2
  4. Did you demonstrate this in your application?

che0912

Let me try to answer your questions:
  1. You cannot get someone who doesn't know you to invite you. You could, on the other hand, write a letter about how you don't have a relationship with your brother and that's why he is not inviting you and you are not visiting him (as an example).
  2. Do you have a permanent job? They seem to think you don't.
  3. See 2
  4. Did you demonstrate this in your application?

Hi its a permanent work, i provided certificate of employment.. payslip.. itr.. approved vacation l3ave
ive been working in the company for almost 3 years and no wish to resign in work as i love to trav3l and i know its a mandatory requorement to have a work.

I provided the itenerary sent by the airline already

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
So I don't know why it was rejected then. The only thing I can suggest is speaking to a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) or lawyer to see if they can figure out why the application was rejected.