CRS 432: What could be the reason for not getting an NOI from any province?

ravikumark815

My Express Entry profile was created on Jan 31st. What could be the reason for not getting an NOI from any province?

Details:
CRS: 432
ECA: Bachelors (4+ years)
Experience: 4 years 8 months
NOC: 2174
No relative
No Job offer
13000 CAD as Settlement Funds
Married, but going alone
IELTS: 9L 7R 7W 7S (CLB 9)

Selected all Provinces while creating my EE Profile

I expected AINP to send an NOI for sure. Its been a month and I am very worried. Is there anything else I could improve or add?

Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ravi

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't looked at individual draws myself, but is it possible there are no draws that low? (I am legitimately asking, I don't know the answer.)

If that's not true: many if not all provinces are looking for specific types of experience and education so, if there are a number of other people in the pool as well as you with similar or slightly lower scores, but they have what the province sees as more relevant to their job market, it's possible that they are inviting candidates other than you based upon this. I am just guessing, though.

Also, a month isn't very long in terms of EE, I'm sorry to say.

Here's the AINP selection criteria, FYI: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx

My Express Entry profile was created on Jan 31st. What could be the reason for not getting an NOI from any province?

Details:
No relative
No Job offer
Married, but going alone

I expected AINP to send an NOI for sure. Its been a month and I am very worried. Is there anything else I could improve or add?

Regards,
Ravi
We can expect Nomination either from Alberta or Ontario, as both the provinces are actively looking for tech profiles.

Suggestions to increase CRS score is to learn French NCLC 7 which will give additional 30 points, which will even more increase the chances of getting an invitation.

EllenBiz

We can expect Nomination either from Alberta or Ontario, as both the provinces are actively looking for tech profiles.

Suggestions to increase CRS score is to learn French NCLC 7 which will give additional 30 points, which will even more increase the chances of getting an invitation.
What about New Brunswick? Do they ever invite tech candidates? My husband's NOC is 2173, and last fall's in-demand list covered it, but I haven't found a 'fresher' list for this year :-/

Iram Sayed

Me and my sister have submitted Express Entry profile on 7th February 2020 and have expressed our interest in Alberta. Alberta has not issued any draw yet. Can anyone please help me?

My Details:
NOC - 1242 legal Administrative Assistant
CRS 435
no connection in Alberta

My Sister's Details:
NOC 2282 User Support Technician
CRS 362
No connection in Alberta

Can anyone please let us know, whether our occupation is in demand?

dreambig

Although the min for OINP is 400, in the recent draws cut-off has been around 460+. But I have also heard about people receiving Human capital priorities scheme with 400.

I haven't applied to EE yet. I want to know if I stand a chance to receive an invitation with 437 marks (Assuming I get the highest IELTS score and my husband gets 14 points for language) with NOC 2174?

Details:
Experience: 3+years
NOC: 2173
No relative
No Job offer
Married.

Husband :
NOC: 2173

mayera fayez

Details:
No relative
No Job offer
Married, but going alone

Regards,
Ravi
I have created a whatsapp group for all of us to connect and discuss about Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me and I will add you to the group.”