Canada sponsorship step by step process?

CarsonGrey

Hello I have a question regarding my sponsoring my conjugal partner. So far Ive been approved as a sponsor, CIC has advised me the file has been sent to the Manila VAC for processing. CIC has asked for another police background check on my fiancee as the previous one had expired by the time the received our application. We sent a new police background check to CIC in February this year. Later in February CIC requested she go for her medical exam which she did. On our CIC profile it states that CIC has received the medical exams. I know it takes anywhere from 2 to 3 months to hear back from CIC regarding the medical results. My question is...Providing CIC doesnt require any additional info from us is the medical exam the last step before she gets her PR stamped in her passport? Im just curious if CIC makes applicants do the medical exam first then they will go through the sponsorship application and make a decision or has the decision already been made and that why they are asking her to do the medical exam? Any

CarsonGrey

Hello I have a question regarding my sponsoring my conjugal partner. So far Ive been approved as a sponsor, CIC has advised me the file has been sent to the Manila VAC for processing. CIC has asked for another police background check on my fiancee as the previous one had expired by the time the received our application. Speed Test Solitaire essay writer We sent a new police background check to CIC in February this year. Later in February CIC requested she go for her medical exam which she did. On our CIC profile it states that CIC has received the medical exams. I know it takes anywhere from 2 to 3 months to hear back from CIC regarding the medical results. My question is...Providing CIC doesnt require any additional info from us is the medical exam the last step before she gets her PR stamped in her passport? Im just curious if CIC makes applicants do the medical exam first then they will go through the sponsorship application and make a decision or has the decision already been made and that why they are asking her to do the medical exam? Any
Thank you my issue has been solved