Manitoba Human Capital Pathway

Murtuza Kamal

Hello All,
Hope you all are doing well!!!

My first cousin is living in Winnipeg Manitoba but I have selected Brandon in my desired location in Manitoba just to get 50 more points and with it I am standing at 604 points, however, If I select Winnipeg I score only 554 points. I am confused about whether I can select Brandon or not since my cousin is living in Winnipeg and I want to know if I get LAA will this may cause a problem or probably rejection of my application? plz, advise what to do.

Secondly, to my knowledge, Manitoba has not been inviting any applicants who do not have any job offer from the province and all selections are made under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative sub-stream of Skilled workers overseas if it's true does anyone can tell me when they can start inviting people under Human Capital Pathway and What was the last cut off score for Human Capital Pathway.

Can anyone suggest a good lawyer from Manitoba with a reasonable fee?

Summary of three questions:

1- If the connection is in Winnipeg can we select another destination city to get 50 more points?
2- When the Human Capital Pathway draws will start?
3- What was the Human Capital Pathway draw's last cut off score?
4- Any good lawyer in Manitoba?

Awaiting your kind response.
Thanks,
Murtuza Kamal

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I am not super familiar with the Manitoba program but my understanding is you get more points for not living in Winnipeg, i.e. they are trying to encourage people like you to move to other cities, because they need immigrants in communities outside of Winnipeg.

Here are some details about the pausing of the program: https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/

My best guesses to your questions:
  1. I believe so, yes
  2. At least 1 month from now
  3. No idea, couldn't find that online
  4. I'm sorry I cannot recommend anyone
Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Murtuza Kamal

Hi,
I am not super familiar with the Manitoba program but my understanding is you get more points for not living in Winnipeg, i.e. they are trying to encourage people like you to move to other cities, because they need immigrants in communities outside of Winnipeg.

Here are some details about the pausing of the program: https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/

My best guesses to your questions:
  1. I believe so, yes
  2. At least 1 month from now
  3. No idea, couldn't find that online
  4. I'm sorry I cannot recommend anyone
Sorry I cannot be more helpful.
I appreciate your time and response. Thank you