Recent content by Aash

1. Aash

Temporary residence visa Invitation

Agreed! And I have got a clear picture of what I was expecting from the immigration Canada. As in New Zealand, Immigration has the flexibility to bring one's spouse on a visitor visa with the intention to get their PR. So that while on the visitor's they needs to prove if their relationship is...
  2. Aash

Right!! I am on the website reading their article. Webmaster?? Super webmaster! I will reply soon after understanding this part. My main concern is to get home in April coz mom's knee surgery needs to take place and my sister is full time 50 hours payroll, employee. Needs her daughter in law and...
  3. Aash

Yes, Agreed with you! As quoted 'as the officer reviewing the application may assume that you are coming to Canada so that you can sponsor her for PR in Canada' The main intention is, to apply for PR inland while on a visitor's (TRV). I am so glad I found your forum and having someone thinking...
  4. Aash

Hi, my Indian citizen wife and I(Canadian by passport) work in New Zealand full time (Work visa holders) and planning to visit my family(My Sister, Mom, and Dad) in Canada for a couple of months. My wife needs a visitor visa to Canada (She is on an open work visa) My Sister wants us to join...