Recent content by crocoyes6

  1. C

    Degree from BC / no work experience / Ontario PR?

    you do not need Canadian work experience to apply for PR under express entry. However, if you are applying as a Federal Skilled worker under express entry then you need to demonstrate work experience in your home country or any other country for at least 1 year in a field that is listed in the...