Recent content by cvergz828

1. C

AIPP Question

Ok thank you both.
  2. C

AIPP Question

I have a friend who is currently in Halifax since May 2019, and he wanted to become a Permanent Resident. He worked as a Dietary Aide in May 2019, however, this past January, his employer told him that they are unable to sponsor him because the Dietary Aide position falls under the NOC D job...
  3. C

Applying for Health Card With A Work Permit

I have a friend who is now in Nova Scotia who would like to apply for the Health Card. He does not have the actual PGWP, but a confirmation letter that he had applied for one. Is that document allowed to be proof of a work permit or he needs to wait until his actual PGWP arrives and apply for a...
  4. C

Atlantic Immigration Pilot - Education Requirements

I am wondering that in order to be eligible for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot, is it mandatory to have a post-secondary education from the Atlantic provinces (with a program of at least 2 years)? I was looking at the webpage "Stay in Canada after graduation" in the IRCC website.
  5. C

Looking for Immigration Advice on Behalf of a Friend

Hi everyone, I am a Canadian Citizen and I am looking for some Immigration Advice for my friend. He is from the Philippines, and he is about to finish his 1-year certificate here from Canadore College in North Bay, ON. He really wants his PR. It's quite a rollercoaster ride because he kept on...