Recent content by Elysium1982

1. E

What course/program could help me retrain and become a skilled work (Sales, IT, etc...) in Canada?

That is actually really helpful. Thank you. I have been also trying to find certificate (1-year long) courses at universities, but it is insane how expensive they are. Obviously, it is because I fall into the "international fee" category. I have been entertaining the idea of learning sign...
  2. E

What course/program could help me retrain and become a skilled work (Sales, IT, etc...) in Canada?

Right. Thank you. This is really helpful. Is there a place where I could browse such courses? Google is a great option, but it doesn't offer the complexity or respond to a personal situation. I have a BA in languages and a postgraduate degree in Education. I am wondering what I could build on...
  3. E

My story is a bit peculiar. I am a Hungarian citizen, but I have a BA in Languages (English/Spanish) and a PGCEi (distance learning..so it is not very attractive to the Board of Educators in Canada). Plus 11 years of teaching experience (ESL, IB MYP, HoS). I understand that it is a lengthy...