Recent content by goldfinger

1. G

Currently living in the U.S.A. with my wife, we want to move to Canada - What are our options?

I agree with you on not really wanting to apply outland while I'm outside of the country. The other people talking about it don't seem like they are speaking from experience, and I'm pretty inclined to trust your opinion. At bare minimum, it seems like an additional pain having to prove your...
  2. G

Currently living in the U.S.A. with my wife, we want to move to Canada - What are our options?

I see. Have you seen many of these cases? I’ve asked around a few other forums, and other people say that both parties being outside of Canada shouldn’t impact approval as long as you provide evidence, but you seem fairly confident that it’s not a good idea. What informs that? (Are you...
  3. G

That does make sense. Why would you avoid the first option, however? Let me know. Thanks!
  4. G

Hey there - my wife and I are currently living in the United States, and want to move back to Canada. I am the Canadian, and she is an American citizen. I was thinking that we could do the outland process from here, but I read in another thread that we are likely to be denied if we do so? I...