Recent content by GSM

1. G

Canadian Seeking British Citizenship

So I need to begin registration and then proceed to citizenship/ passport. And that’s because I was born before 1983? I wonder what the probability is for this to happen under these conditions? I had hoped having a British born mother would be helpful in this goal. not sure now
  2. G

Thanks Riley May I ask why 1947 is noted as an important date? And I do get confused when trying to define the term nationality Vs citizen. Is one legal as a citizenship while the other is a right or birth being she will and was always of British nationality? thanks
  3. G

I have referred to this online document for my source of information, thus far https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/831522/guide_ukm-sept-2019.pdf Thanks
  4. G

Folks Hoping for some help. My mother was born in England 1922. Father Canadian born 1918. Both deceased. Mother was war bride married 1944, moved to Canada 1946 and lived out her life here. She did return once to England for a holiday. I have her birth certificate and her marriage document...