Recent content by Itsabana

1. Itsabana

British though decent/ marriage after birth

Thank you for the response. I was born in 1988. Where would I start the process of applying for british citizenship? I am in Jamaica so I'm supposing the British embassy/high commission?
  2. Itsabana

British through Descent?

Good eve all, Have a question. My father was born in England. I was born out of wedlock and not given my fathers surname.. My Mother and Father are Now married. Am i British by descent? If so would i need to do a deed pole to get his last name in order to ascertain citizenship?
  3. Itsabana

Good eve, For citizenship by descent, If my biological father isnt listed as my father on my...

Good eve, For citizenship by descent, If my biological father isnt listed as my father on my birth cert (I am from Jamaica), Can i apply for citizenship by decent with the use of a DNA test? I do not have his last name..
  4. Itsabana

British though decent/ marriage after birth

Good day I was born out of wedlock and on my birth documents it states the father as another male (typical jerry Springer stuff) . My biological father is of British citizenship by birth. He is now married to my mother and I would like to know if there are any avenues for me to get...