Recent content by JHN

1. J

Choosing between Inland and Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sorry if I seem to be confused I think the main issue with both of the options given are that 1) Visitor Visa might Not be possible. I have to look at the specifics. Thank you again for helping me a lot sorry for all the questions 2) travelling to canada and sponsoring outland means we have...
  2. J

Seems inconvenient that there is no way for us to be together during the 12 month process :( We wanted to try outland but from what you said above A) us being outside of Canada together and applying from Sponsorship looks like it would be rejected (because I guess I have to be in Canada to show...
  3. J

Would it make sense to get married in Kazakhstan (Her Home Country), get their official marriage certificate and register it in Canada. Then get her a visitor visa (TRV) under the reason of her visiting as my spouse and then doing the inland spousal sponsorship. The main reason why I am asking...
  4. J

You are able to be in Canada and apply as an "outland sponsorship process"? My understanding is that your residence had to be outside of Canada during this process no? Also during this outland process would it be possible to get a travel visa for my fiance? I will call the Canadian Embassy and...
  5. J

I see, I wouldnt have expected that. Because I guess our case is a bit weird maybe. Yes, we are looking at options to go to a country with a Canadian Visa Application Centre that deals with Outland Sponsorship Services (Manila or Moscow) or try to apply from Kazakhstan and live there for a bit...
  6. J

If anyone know what to do in this situation please let us know. Its been straining to figure all this out without anyone to directly to contact and speak to. Apparently the only form to communicate is strictly Email.
  7. J

We are not legally married or registered in any capacity at the moment because we don't really know what our best option in terms of documents are. We want to but cant figure if all out :'( Thank you for replying! I already contacted the Canadian Embassy here in Seoul and they said they cannot...
  8. J

Hello, I am a Canadian Citizen and I'm having a super difficult time figuring out all my options, mainly because the situation is complicated. I currently live and work in South Korea with my Wife to be BUT she is not Korean. My Fiance is from Kazakhstan and I'm from Canada but we are both...