Recent content by Lastik2010

1. L

Notice of Assessment or Proof of income statement option c

I applied with n employment letter, pay stubs and an explanation. But I stay longer in Canada.
  2. L

Canadian citizen sponsoring international student with work -permit after graduation

Just for the information. I got my PR in 6 months from the point I applied! I made sure my all docs are in order and clear to understand. The cover letter helped a lot!! IInland application works faster
  3. L

Application delivered by hand?

Yes, they apologized... .They are also people.. they also make mistakes :)
  4. L

Finally got a call from IRCC, went through my app with an officer... Apparently, whoever filled up my application form online made a mistake in typing my city name ( absolutely different city)!!! That's was a problem why I could not link my app to my account...
  5. L

Open Work Permit Help

Did they provide any explanations? Was Labour Assessment Form translated in English ( if English is not his first language). Is it his first Work permit he ever applied for? Can't tell you for sure.....I got my work permit after my graduation from school here...
  6. L

Well, that's the problem... I can't link my app to my account, so I am unable to submit my medical results....
  7. L

Quite confused at this point. Got a letter ( on my email) about the medical examination that has to be done within 30 days. Happily went to CIC website and again tried to link my app number to my account and it doesn't work again..... Online tools show only the date when my app was received. I...
  8. L

Thanks a lot for your support here:)
  9. L

Yes, called them today. While waiting for an agent response, you can insert the number of your app and extra info they ask. They announced that my app was delivered at a certain time but still haven't started to proceed. I could not reach an agent at that time thou. As far as I understand, my...
  10. L

Still struggling to link my app to the number. Was trying many times but it says they have not found the app with such details. What should I do in this case? ( I managed to see my app via online service). Thank you
  11. L

Ok, got a letter that my application was received. Not quite sure what does it mean.... Have they started reviewing my application only or confirming that all papers are in order and nothing is missing? Was also trying to link my application to the number online 5 times but failed. Does it mean...
  12. L

Yes, its inland spouse sponsorship. Thank you
  13. L

Hi, I sent my application package a month ago by UPS. I tracked the number, and it was delivered. Not sure if it was signed. Do I still have to wait for a response or better to call them? How long does it usually take to hear from them? Thank you