Recent content by mayera fayez

1. M

Application pending to be entered in the EE pool

I have created a whatsapp group for all of us to connect and discuss about Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me and I will add you to the group.” Please Provide Full name, Mobile and Email Address.
  2. M

Changing accounts for Express Entry

Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me for further discussion.” Please Provide Full name, Mobile and Email Address.
  3. M

ICT WP - Nov 2020 (Applied from USA)

Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me and I will add you to the group.” Please Provide Full name, Mobile and Email Address.
  4. M

Which NOC in this particular case?

Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me and I will add you to the group.” Please Provide Full name, Mobile and Email Address.
  5. M

Canada Work Permit Extension from India

I have created a whatsapp group for all of us to connect and discuss about Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me and I will add you to the group.” Please Provide Full name, Mobile and Email Address.
  6. M

How realistic are the chances of getting PNP in 2021 (CRS 384 - NOC 4166)

7. M

How realistic are the chances of getting PNP in 2021 (CRS 384 - NOC 4166)

8. M

Should I apply dependent visa for spouse and child along with my study visa?

9. M

Monitoba express entry sub stream

10. M

CRS 432: What could be the reason for not getting an NOI from any province?

Please Provide Full name, Mobile and Email Address.
  11. M

CRS 432: What could be the reason for not getting an NOI from any province?

I have created a whatsapp group for all of us to connect and discuss about Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me and I will add you to the group.”
  12. M

My CRS SCORE IS HIGHER THAN ALBERTA PNP DRAW SCORE BUT NOI WAS NOT SENT TO ME WHY?

I have created a whatsapp group for all of us to connect and discuss about Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me and I will add you to the group.”
  13. M

Work permit extension

14. M

'Continuous' Work Experience for Express Entry

Hi, I am creating a WhatsApp group for the Canada Immigration Services. Inbox me your contact number and email for more details.