Recent content by Moon

1. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Please do not mention that you have any intention to visit your home country, it will definitely go against you as already you have taken H&C grounds to fill you RO gap. You need to mention those points that indicate your intention of leaving Canada even for a shorter trip. Also tell them you...
  2. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Hi Das, Draft a letter in word document mentioning your brief case history, present circumstances and expected negative consequences on your family in all areas (Education/Health…) if PR approval process is delayed further. Send them through regular mail vis Canada post at given address on IRCC...
  3. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Hi Das, I have no idea whether you agree with me or not. There is different impact sending them written letter (IRCC Sydney NS) or submitting a web enquiry. In the age of AI (Artificial Intelligence” they may have system in place to respond in a stereotype auto reply by machines. I had this...
  4. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Hi Das, I can understand your circumstances. You are really in hot water. I think you should consult some good lawyer or immigration consultant. On the basis of my knowledge learned from various immigration forum, you should not leave Canada before getting your PR card renewed from IRCC. In...
  5. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Hi Schegde, Immigration officer usually focus on following two points while interviewing, 1- Applicant’s connection with Canada ( Like family members in Canada or mortgage, or any other relevant circumstances) 2- Reason behind shortfall of RO. In your parents case, they are having only...
  6. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Hi Schegde, please find below information, 1- When I entered Canada through USA border in Sept 2021 with my PR card expired in 2016. I was not meeting RO. 2- After entering Canada, I received communication from IRCC Etobicoke office to pick my renewed PR card subject to their satisfaction in...
  7. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Hi All, Just to share my experience for IRCC interview at Etobicoke office. I submitted my case for PR renewal through a lawyer in Canada in 2020 on H&C basis as I was out of Canada and my PR has also expired few years back. For submitting pr renewal, applicant must be inside Canada. For this...
  8. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Chellamani, At last, IRCC released our renewed PR card and we collected them physically from IRCC local office Etobicoke. @Chella: it’s good news for you that IRCC has changed your PR delivery process from in person pick up to delivery at your home address in Canada. You should be calm...
  9. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Hello Chella 99, IRCC Etobicoke office has started sending letters for PR pick up. I have received their communication last Thursday to visit IRCC Etobicoke office by mid of nov 2021. My time line is as under, - PR renewal application submitted in Feb 2020 - IRCC acknowledged for starting...
  10. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Hello Shefa, Online status of my PR renewal case is showing status “decision made” since October 2020 but nothing heard from CIC as yet. I had long expired PR card. Instead of applying for PRTD, I entered Canada through USA border in the first week of September. All went fine. But make sure...
  11. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Hi Chella99, Any progress in your case. I am still waiting for IRCC formal letter for PR pick up. Decision in my case was made in October 2020. Still no progress at my end. Thanks, Moon
  12. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Chella99, If you apply for prtd after receiving formal communication from IRCC for PR pick up, then you will have to pick up your pr card within 6 months from the date of 1st communication otherwise they will trash them. Whereas approval of prtd application on H&C arguments are presently...
  13. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Chella99, If you apply for prtd after receiving formal communication from IRCC for PR pick up, then you will have to pick up your pr card within 6 months from the date of 1st communication otherwise they will trash them. Whereas approval of prtd application on H&C arguments are presently...
  14. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Chellamani, Thank you for updating circumstances at your end. In my case, my lawyer has advised me to wait for IRCC official communication for card pick up. After having this on hand, chances of success for getting PRTD approval will be higher than without it. Sure, I will keep you...
  15. M

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Dear Chella99, Is there any progress in your case. I am still waiting for communication from CIC for card pick up. Regards,