Recent content by Raul_Rincon

1. R

LMIA no longer applicable ?

First of all, thank you as always for responding, now, I am a little confused with what "low wage" really covers, according to the website I looked at, British Columbia's Median Hourly Wage is $22 and as I said my ex-employer is trying to hire me as cook so I am positive that she is gonna pay...
  2. R

LMIA no longer applicable ?

Hello! I used to work in Vancouver Island BC (as cook), my ex-employer is trying to hire me again, she still doesn't know if she should apply for an LMIA through the foreigner worker program or through the federal skilled trades program, either way I am so afraid that this will no longer be...
  3. R

TFW eligibility

Can I apply for a temporary work permit as cook (NOC 6322) if I have two years work experience ascertainable, I got 6 on my IELTS and I have a job offer but I don't have a degree from university? am I eligible?
  4. R

Refusal Entry // options

Yes! it was cancelled :( so a work permit for me is not an option?
  5. R

Refusal Entry // options

Hello mr. Riley! thank you very very much for replying all my messages, I have a quick question, is it true that I need to have a Temporary Resident Visa (which according to me is the tourist visa I had before the refused me the entry) to get a temporary work permit? I just read it in...
  6. R

Refusal Entry // options

Once again, all my questions were answered perfectly, thank you very much, there are just 3 things that are not clear to me yet, 1.- why does my work experience have to be acquired after I got my credential if according to the website CIC says "There is no education requirement for the Federal...
  7. R

Work experience alternative

I don't know what are those credentials you are talking about :-[ ?????? my NOC is "632, chefs and cooks"
  8. R

Refusal Entry // options

Thank you so very much for replying, this is actually so very helpful to me. So they took my phone away because I told them I wanted to stay for 5 months in Canada with my girlfriend and they thought it was weird that a 23 years old guy could afford that, of course I told them the truth that my...
  9. R

Work experience alternative

I want to apply for the federal skilled trades program as chef/cook/server, I had a tourist visa, I went to Canada and I was refused to entry to Canada as tourist a week ago, does this affect the process? also I have 1700 hours of internships from my university in different restaurants and...
  10. R

Refusal Entry // options

Hi, I was given a multiple entry visitor visa two weeks ago, this past Monday I went to Vancouver and the immigration officer took my phone away from me, got into my Facebook and they read conversations of me and my girlfriend (who is a Canadian citizen) talking about working under the table if...