Recent content by Sam Westchester

1. S

ceremony

It's possible that they were going to do this anyway. How long since you submitted the application?
  2. S

11 months after submitting, still no application number

Some of this is on covid but most of it is on your attorney or his office. You should do what George suggested. And you should really try hard to confirm that they at least have your application.
  3. S

Express Entry

You need to try from a different computer
  4. S

Have you tried this from any other computer?

Have you tried this from any other computer?
  5. S

PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

Let's say you get the email. How are you getting back into the country to pick up your PR Card?
  6. S

Renewal of Parents Visitor Visa when my PR card has expired

Visas are valid until the day they expire. However, your entry is a different story. If the CBSA officer at the border is convinced they will leave when they say will leave then they will let them in. However, if the officer doesn't believe it, then it could be a problem.
  7. S

Work permits with LMIA and without LMIA

There are very few jobs exempt from LMIAs. More than likely our occupation requires an LMIA.
  8. S

Police Clearance Certificate

how long did you live in those countries? Last 10 years I think.
  9. S

Question about the forms to be completed

That's a good question. One parent should be the principal applicant.
  10. S

Criminal Conviction and chances to immigrate

So the way it works is that if it's an indictable offense you have to wait over 10 years from the end of the sentence before you can apply for criminal rehabilitation or be "deemed rehabilitated."
  11. S

express entry

Create a profile and see how many points you have. And you'll need to make sure you qualify for Federa Skilled Worker.
  12. S

Urgent need to get my PR card too travel

Everything is extremely slow due to the pandemic.
  13. S

Virtual Ceremony Oct 2021

Thanks for letting everyone know.