Recent content by suchandrat

1. S

No approval after 6 months

Thanks for your answer. But if i courier/ send through express mail my passport to Boston to my sister from India, will this be legal as i don't live in USA anymore. So sending my passport from India to USA wont be illegal via courier/express mail? and if my sister sends it to Ottawa center with...
  2. S

Hi , I got my ppr mail today.it mentioned tosend my passport to Ottawa , canada as my PR was filed from USA. Now i moved back to india and also mentioned my updated indian address and phone number in web form.but the mail os suggesting that i need to send it to ottawa and return address has to...
  3. S

No, I am still waiting for the invite. My case was very simple. Don't know why its causing so much delays.
  4. S

Application status- INVITATION TO APPLY -CANADIAN IMMIGRATION

Thanks a lot but how to Access to Information request ? Do you have a link and me being outside Canada, can i get information via Access to Information request?
  5. S

Hi , I have applied for express entry -Canada PR and my AOR date is Feb 10 2019 and Biometrics done in April 4 2019 and since then my application is stuck in Review of eligibility and background check in progress for more than 6 months. I have moved out of USA on May 2019 as my visa expired and...
  6. S

Application status- INVITATION TO APPLY -CANADIAN IMMIGRATION

Hi , I have applied for express entry -Canada PR and my AOR date is Feb 10 2019 and Biometrics done in April 4 2019 and since then my application is stuck in Review of eligibility and background check in progress for more than 6 months. I have moved out of USA on May 2019 as my visa expired and...