Recent content by Yulia

1. Y

Application pending to be entered in the EE pool

Have you tried updating your profile and submitting changes? You will likely still be pending but you might be able to at least see the CRS score
  2. Y

Nope, still pending
  3. Y

Mine is pending but I can see my CRS score. It seems to be a common issue so it would probably make sense to wait for a week and see what happens.
  4. Y

Thanks Riley, that's a really good point. That's what I was thinking as well, but not sure if anyone is actually reviewing the profiles manually (I can't remember but I thought usually they would get it the pool almost instantly). But yes it could be due to the latest draw or not.. we'll see:)...
  5. Y

Same here, I've submitted the new application today but it's still pending. I'll wait for 24hours and see if it will be updated in the end. Good luck everyone, we're getting there:)
  6. Y

Will my current employer realise that I'm preparing to emigrate?

Wasn't it extended to 90 days? I think that's what the website says now
  7. Y

I'm having the same issue with profile still pending 3 days after the application. I was able to get my CRS score but I'm still not in the pool.. Were you guys able to resolve this? Have contacted tech support today but not sure they'll be able to help