Search results

1. M

Please read carefull

Yes all the whole group wants to come together to sponsor me, so i want to know what method i should use for proof of funds
  2. M

Please read carefull

They are going to make financial contributions. That is pay in money into my account till the required sum needed is realised. Im above eighteen, but at the moment im not working, so they want come up with the funds on my behalf.
  3. M

Please read carefull

Not "Deed or gift" but "deed of gift" this a document you use to by your sponsor to show he or she gave the money to you, but in my own case since its not a single sponsor but my parents and siblings are my sponsors, i am trying to understand if a "Letter of explanation" stating that they gave...
  4. M

Please read carefull

Both my mum and dad, and my older siblings. I am a last child in my family,all others are have been married and are workers so the have better financial standing than i do. They all agreed to keep paying in money into my account in the coming months till i get the required sum to travel.
  5. M

Please read carefull

I am aware that if you are applying for Permanent Residence to enable you relocate to canada you need proof of funds. If a family member is sponsoring you need a Deed of gift. Or you can write a letter of explanation on how you came up with you funds if you other sources. However, i have...