Search results

1. E

Can my wife receive study permit for studying English in Canada for 6 months?

If yes does she need ielts beforehand? again if yes can I have work permit as spouse of student? actually this work permit is the important point here for me.
  2. E

residency condition Vs Chance of receiving a job offer from Canada job bank ? already have PR / waiting for PR / internationals

Hi Again, Thanks for detailed answer. I guess I submit my express entry profile and I also try to find a course for my wife in Toronto. 1. I heard in some periods, selected CRS score even reduces to 400. Is it correct? 2. If Nora(my wife) applies for English program with period of 6 to 12...
  3. E

residency condition Vs Chance of receiving a job offer from Canada job bank ? already have PR / waiting for PR / internationals

Really thanks for your feedback, I am a lead mechanical engineer and working in Vestas company which is a well-known wind energy company in the world among competitors. I realized that lots of employers in Canada select their candidates from Canada job bank site. I found that, as an employee...
  4. E

Hello admin, I would like to apply for express entry program to move to Toronto from Denmark. I would like to know how much I approximately increase my chance of receiving job offer in following situations respectively? 1. I am an international applicant without Canadian PR working here in...