Search results

1. J

CRS 432: What could be the reason for not getting an NOI from any province?

We can expect Nomination either from Alberta or Ontario, as both the provinces are actively looking for tech profiles. Suggestions to increase CRS score is to learn French NCLC 7 which will give additional 30 points, which will even more increase the chances of getting an invitation.
  2. J

Am I eligible?

You are eligible for Canada citizenship given that you need to prove your relationship with your biological mother via birth certificates or anything valid. Also, she is ready to sponsor you for citizenship.
  3. J

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everyone. Enjoy the holidays

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everyone. Enjoy the holidays
  4. J

Is it a fake or real Job offer

Also report it to @ http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/reportincident-signalerincident/index-eng.htm
  5. J

Is it a fake or real Job offer

I agree with Riley. Its fake, I wonder why you didn't figure it out after just a look at it. There are way too many mistakes major ones spelling mistakes and wrong website address.
  6. J

LMIA exempt

Riley, I would like to clarify on the link The information on the link is generally for LMIA for all provinces i.e overview of all the LMIA exempts in Canada. To get the accurate LMIA exempt specifically for Manitoba Province, you need to visit the official website or write to them personally...
  7. J

I am capable to apply immigration

Hey Check your CRS Score @ https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp Check about Entire Canada immigration Guide @ https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html
  8. J

Job Requirements

Yes, the statement reads experience in the relevant field. Which means work experience is only counted in the field you are applying for, even if doesn't match your educational qualifications. A minimum of 2+ or thereabouts is mandatory.
  9. J

Moving to Canada from Pakistan

You can visit the official AINP site here to know the official documents required https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-how-to-apply.aspx
  10. J

How to move to Canada

There are hosts of Services to move permanently to Canada Express Entry Family sponsorship Provincial nominees Programs Quebec-selected skilled workers Atlantic Immigration Pilot Start-up Visa and others Read about these in detail about theses services at the official IRCC website and decide...
  11. J

Flagpoling for new work permit

Hey, Yes, You can flagpole only if you don't want any type of U.S. Visa in future. Flag-poling is a term that describes the process of exiting Canada, being refused entry to the USA, and re-entering Canada to validate your new immigration status in Canada. For most individuals who are eligible...
  12. J

British Passport Eligibility

Hey, I think your father can apply for British citizenship under Apply for citizenship if you have a British parent and you were born between 1983 and June 2006. It states that Your British parent could pass on their citizenship to you if they were one of the following: born or adopted in...
  13. J

Am I still considered to be an exchange student? URGENT

Hello, No, You are not considered an exchange student because a student exchange program is a program in which students from a secondary school or university study abroad at one of their institution's partner institutions. A student exchange program may involve international travel, but does not...
  14. J

Name on back of PR photos

You'll have no issues. Relax. To be on the safer side just give a proof of your old PR card along with the married name to a nearby IRCC centre.
  15. J

Bill C-24

A controversial provision of Bill C-24 recently came into effect, allowing the government to revoke Canadian citizenship from dual citizens who are convicted of terrorism, high treason and several other serious offences. Is it true that citizenship can be revoked “arbitrarily”? The new...
  16. J

Franchisee Ownership to Immigrate

Agree with Riley, it depends upon province you are interested to set-up your business. But the rough estimate in initial franchise fee for most fast-food franchises is approx. $40,000+ for popular brands like McDonald's, Subway, Pinkberry, Wendy's etc. In my opinion, if you are willing to spend...
  17. J

CRS Score of 463!

Very well written Riley. Well Done!!
  18. J

CRS Score of 463!

The minimum points required in Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score in September 18 Express Entry draw was 462. This is one point lower than the previous draw, which was held September 4 and had a cut-off score of 463. So, you can be hopeful of getting it even without writing fresh IELTS...
  19. J

Travelling On a Valid PR Card while Renewal of PR status application is in process.

Generally, it takes about 45 days to process PR cards for new permanent residents once IRCC receives a complete application package from individuals who have fulfilled their residency requirements. Applications for renewed PR Cards generally take 104 days. You can find up-to-date application...
  20. J

HOW CAN I CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE NEW JOB OFFER I GOT ?

Kindly visit the official website to look for the job offers and if it matches the designation offered to you also, authenticate your job offer by mailing them @ [email protected] [email protected]