Search results

1. S

Need help to come back to Canada

Thank you so much,Riley!
  2. S

Thank you , Riley, for your reply. My understanding is that if she got refused entry to Canada and has her PR status revoked at a US- Canada border (when coming by private car), she could appeal, right? If so, would she be allowed to appeal inside Canada or outside Canada?
  3. S

Need advice about returning to Canada with an expired PR card

I understand now. Thank you so much!
  4. S

Yes. She became PR in 2010. Her PR card expired in 2015. She is in her home country now.
  5. S

Thank you very much for your answers, much appreciated. I am not sure to understand your answer to my second question. My relative doesn't have a valid PR card, she didn’t meet the residence requirements. In this case,1. would she be still able to apply for a PRTD abroad before trying coming...
  6. S

My relative got PR in 2010, stayed in Canada for a year, had to go back to the home country to help her mother (poor health) to care for grandpa (,hospitalized for 5 years and died),so she did not meet the residence obligation. Now she would like to come back live in Canada. My questions: 1. If...
  7. S

My relative is a similar situation as OP’s mother. My relative got PR in 2010, stayed in Canada for a year, had to go back to the home country to help her mother (poor health) to care for grandpa ( very sick,hospitalized for 5 years and died),so she did not meet the residence obligation. Now she...