Search results

1. M

LMIA - minimum recruitment efforts

Thanks
  2. M

Sorry, I didn’t get it. It is not about the violation or non compliance. As per the Quebec LMIA facilitated process, there is no need of the recruitment process, how the employer has to do the best effort prior to hiring the FN to find canadian. The question is what is the interpretation of the...
  3. M

I ‘m asking it for the employer
  4. M

Hi, Can you please let me know in the LMIA application- Quebec facilities process, which there is no need of providing minimum recruitment efforts, is there any possibilities that ESDC ask for proof from the employer showing they made the best efforts to recruit Canadian citizens or permanent...
  5. M

LMIA for PR application

Thanks
  6. M

LMIA for PR application

Does it mean that if a person has LMIA under high wage stream which is used for work permit and it is still valid for 2 years now, Can NOT use it to get the job offer points in EE?? And he needs to reapply for the PR support LMIA to get that points?? CIC wont give the job offer points to this...
  7. M

LMIA for PR application

Hi, I was wondering if someone has the Job offer based on Positive LIMA- Highwage position stream, can he get the points of job offer thorough EE or the LMIA should be PR support? Thanks,
  8. M

LMIA

Hi, I was wondering if someone has the Job offer based Positive LIMA- Highwage position stream, can he get the points of job offer thorough EE or the LMIA should be PR support? Thanks,
  9. M

Hi, I was wondering if someone has the Job offer based Positive LIMA- Highwage position stream...

Hi, I was wondering if someone has the Job offer based Positive LIMA- Highwage position stream, can he get the points of job offer thorough EE or the LMIA should be PR support? Thanks,