Search results

1. S

British Passport Eligibility

Ah yes I see what you’re trying to say now, thank you Riley for the help. This has helped tremendously!
  2. S

Okay awesome! So but back to my other question - he'll need a valid passport in order for me to be able to apply for my British passport correct?
  3. S

No don’t be sorry, it says British Citizen yes but on an expired passport - here’s a few photos of the passport:
  4. S

I’ve looked at his British passport and there is no 3 letter code on it - just his name, national status (which states British Citizen), passport number, Place of birth (Hong Kong), date of birth (1953), expiration date (Sep 30, 1997), and issue date (Sep 30, 1987 in Ottawa). Can’t he renew or...
  5. S

Would I be able to use his birth certificate at all? Him being born in Hong Kong when it was colonized by the British?
  6. S

His British passport expired in 1997 and there is no 3 letter code in it anywhere. The front of his passport has a series of letters and numbers starting with a C and ending with a D. Would it be safe to post an image of his passport here?
  7. S

To add and I'm not sure if this applies but my Grandfather served in the military in WWII who was then stationed in Hong Kong - Hence my Father being born in Hong Kong.
  8. S

Hi there, I'm wondering if I can apply for a British passport - My Grandfather (deceased), is of Scottish heritage born in the UK and my father is a British Subject born in Hong Kong during the 50's when it was still a British Colony, later living in Scotland. My father lives in Canada now and...