Search results

1. E

New Permanent Residents with Immigrant Visa Status

When I agreed to the offer, I also agreed to work for that company but with the Covid-19 is going on and it's so hard to find a rental place in that big city and i can't seem to find the rental rate, so I was thinking to stay in a small city and save money first coz i can do any jobs when I get...
  2. E

Hello I have another question, let's say you will be PR when you arrive to Canada, and you decided to work somewhere else because your allowed to,instead of working to the employer that process your LMIA, would that be totally ok? Just a curiosity.
  3. E

Right at his time, i feel and hear you because it is very difficult to contact IRCC due to high volume of calls they get, but have you tried to contact IRCC via "web form"?
  4. E

Now that these exemptions is now in place effective March 26, 2020. Would Trudeau coordinates to international countries and airlines that these people can now enter Canada?
  5. E

Do we when those exemptions be in place? It says on the article that will be announced on teh week of MArch 22.
  6. E

Hello, Can anyone help me please, myself and my family is currently have an Immigrant Visa Status in the Philippines and it is expiring very soon, we were supposed to go to Canada and fly on March 18th but due to travel ban and corona virus the manila airport did not allow us to board on the...