Search results

1. C

Pls help

Ok thank you very much.
  2. C

Pls help

I was made to understand that if you are sponsorship is under family class where the dependent children have no dependent of their own that you are exempted and also am working and earning good.
  3. C

Pls help

Family sponsorship is exempted from Lico
  4. C

Pls help

What about my 4 kids that are not working? They are under 18 and currently in Nigeria? am i good to go please so that i can quickly submit the form?
  5. C

Pls help

Yes legally working in Canada but my kids are in Nigeria and my are all below the ages of 18 and have no dependent of their own
  6. C

Pls help

Yes
  7. C

Pls help

Also how is she going to ask to show she can afford it? Am the bread winner
  8. C

Pls help

Not yet. Am scared. Are they going to ask us to prove from Bank Account or how? Assuming they say she does not have enough money in her Account will it affect my chance of becoming a permanent resident as at when due? I submitted my application since last year Aug and indicated my kids weren't...
  9. C

Pls help

Hello Sir/Madam, Pls i need your help. my wife is sponsoring me and my kids are in Nigeria. Does she have to have certain amount of money in her Account to be able to sponsor me and my 4 kids in Nigeria? Am in Canada while my 4 kids are in Nigeria and my application is in progress and wanted to...
  10. C

Hey guys, My wife is sponsoring me and my application is in process and want to add my children...

Hey guys, My wife is sponsoring me and my application is in process and want to add my children who currently lives in Nigeria. Does my wife require any certain amount of money in her Account?