Search results

1. K

Help with British citizenship please.

Perfect. One more thing, instead sending the documents to Durham, UK, can I send it somewhere in Panama city, Panama?, like the British consulate or this passport need to be apply online as you link you sent me?
  2. K

Great. I have to gather all the information. The immigroup can assist someone living in Panama?
  3. K

Start with "C" and following up with 6 numbers. National status in the passport: "British Subject; citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies". and in the top of the passport stated: Passport-United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  4. K

Great, yes, I do have one of his my dad passport....just do not know what would be the first step to apply?
  5. K

The country become independent in 1966
  6. K

My father never came back to live in the country he born, he probably leave around 1948....?
  7. K

My father was born in one of the commonwealth country, he had a British subject passport around 1950, before it was independence country. if I born in different country in 1958, could I obtain British citizenship? and if so, how do I start?