Search results

1. E

Urgent PR Card Renewal and PRTD

Keep sending them email as well and if it cause you to send it a thousand times do it
  2. E

You have to mark your application Urgent with supporting documents proofing why is Urgent and i don’t know which country are you but they will ask you to submit the passport for the stamped, it’s better you submit it in person because they will issue within an hour.. if you already submitted...
  3. E

They only accepting online applications and you need to fill up the application with supporting documentation submit via email ..have a great day!
  4. E

Hey Riley, you have to sent them Email a thousand times for faster processing of your PRTD that’s means they will response faster..sorry for the late reply and hope you get itSoon
  5. E

1. I am in Liberia, I had a family emergency to attend which is the death of my grandmother who raised me. I was focus on getting my citizenship so I didn’t bother with the renewal of my PR card few months to the expiration but before leaving for Liberia 0ct 6,2020 I did applied for urgent...