Search results

1. W

International bank statements as proof of funds for TRV?

Thank you very much Riley. That helps a lot. Appreciated.
  2. W

Very good pointers up there. Thank Riley. Yes. The situation would have been definitely different. We had a flight ticket cancelled due to 1. the Covid situation and 2. My pregnancy itself. The question then is,would it be worth trying to directly land in Canada via air instead of taking the...
  3. W

Thanks Riley. Well, that brings up another concern that my partner who is also planning to move back with us does not meet the residence requirement for Renewal. He has only 1 year left to his PR card expiry. Would that be a problem at the port of entry? Do the officers at the airport check for...
  4. W

Hi Riley Thanks for the attempt. Yes, presently I do meet the residence requirement or so to so, I will meet the residence requirement of 2 years if I move in the next couple months. Do you see any problem with my PR renewal? Is it linked somehow?
  5. W

Hello friends I am a Canada PR. I have been staying and working out of Canada for the past few years and am now planning to go back with my newborn baby. I am applying for his TRV visa and wanted to ask if I can show my bank statements from my current country i.e Germany to support my baby's TRV...