Search results

1. H

Express Entry FSW or Student Visa

Hello everyone, Please your advice! As we know EE is on hold for FSW and/or Outland applicants. Do you think that It could be easier to apply for student visa knowing that im 39 years old with a child?!!!!
  2. H

How long it takes to receive an invite?

Hello everyone, Who knows how long it takes to receive an ITA? I received one before that I had to decline for personal status modification. Now I have my new profile with 500 score, subscribed on January and still waiting for the invite, is it normal?
  3. H

Changing accounts for Express Entry

Hello everyone, Please advise! My personal status changed and I had created a profile and received ITA. In order to update my new personal status I had to decline ITA and deleted profile but my details and scores remain the same with no possibility to update info. I deleted my GC Key and...
  4. H

Changes on profile details

Hello everyone, Because of changes on my personal details, I declined the invitation I have received and deleted my profile, so I can create a new profile. However on my account I still have all details that cannot change or update, the total score and everything. Please advise, how can I...
  5. H

Job Letter

Hello everyone, Regarding the Job Letter, for the Express Entry process, there is any template to respect? if yes do you have any example please? Thanks
  6. H

Express Entry, changing personal profile

Hello everyone, Please advice! I received the invitation ITA - Express Entry, in my profile I have my details and my husband's details, but now he will not accompany me or submit the required documents. Also I'm not able to change the status in my profile as I already received the ITA. Should...