Search results

1. Numan881

My CRS SCORE IS HIGHER THAN ALBERTA PNP DRAW SCORE BUT NOI WAS NOT SENT TO ME WHY?

I gave my profile to Y AXIS CONSULTANCY AGENCY , agent told me that Alberta has not issued any draws since 6months so there may be a chance that it picked pending profiles or profiles who applied before me .. Will that be the reason or is he just bluffing me
  2. Numan881

My CRS SCORE IS HIGHER THAN ALBERTA PNP DRAW SCORE BUT NOI WAS NOT SENT TO ME WHY?

I gave my profile to Y AXIS CONSULTANCY AGENCY , agent told me that Alberta has not issued any draws since 6months so there may be a chance that it picked pending profiles or profiles who applied before me .. Will that be the reason or is he just bluffing me
  3. Numan881

I got CRS SCORE OF 390 , I created express entry profile on July 2020 AND entered in pool. On Jan 28 2021 Alberta Pnp has made a draw of CRS score of 360 for NOI invitation but I didn't get any NOi mail from Alberta . I want to know the reason why I not get picked .My NOC IS 2132 MECHANICAL...