Search results

1. G

ECA equivalency for Bachelors of Law (Honors) from India?

Hi Riley I found the workaround or rather the criticality with my case :) The education will be considered Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession making it 126 points with spouse. WES will evaluate this as Bachelor's degree (4 years) but since this is a licensed...
  2. G

There is a 25 points deduction on Skill transferability factor and + 7 for ECA making it a 32 points variation in case 1
  3. G

Hi Riley I rechecked and yes the values are correct. Bachelors --> 442 Dual degree --> 474 Masters or 1st Professional --> 481 Below is the calculation if my education is evaluated as Dual Degree.
  4. G

Hi Riley If my Bachelors of Law (Hons.) is evaluated as Bachelors Degree (4 years) ill be at 440 points. If it is evaluated as Dual Degree i'll be at 474 and if it's evaluated as "First Professional Degree" or "Bachelors of Law" ill be at 481 :) Thus the confusion. Thus i am confused with ECA...
  5. G

Hi I have a Bachelor's of Law (Hons.) 5-year course from GGSIPU - If we proceed to get ECA from WES then they would assess it as Bachelor's Degree (4 year) as per the WES equivalency tool. It seems that IQAS/CES would evaluate this as a First Professional Degree - Can someone please confirm...
  6. G

ECA for Doctors (Medical Professionals)

Hi Hi John, I have a Bachelor's of Law (Hons.) 5-year course from GGSIPU, New Delhi, India - If we proceed to get ECA from WES then they would assess it as Bachelor's Degree (4 year) as per the WES equivalency tool. It seems that IQAS/CES would evaluate this as a First Professional Degree...