Search results

1. A

Counting Part time work experience for CEC

I know but my consultant said there could an issue if you mentioned part time But I told him about 30hrs thing It won't create any issue if put the word 'part time's right I have attached all paystubs and T4 to proved I worked more than 32 hrs per week It just my consultant asked me if I can...
  2. A

PR with Canadian experience

But my employment type was part time so I can not lie I have attached all paystubs and T4 My issue is just the work 'Part time's won't create any issue right?
  3. A

Counting Part time work experience for CEC

Hello guys I have a question regarding work experience under CEC...I received my ITA and in my employment letter, it says part time 32/hrs week I was employed as a part time employee and j have worked there for 18 months with atleast 32 hours a week (most of the weeks it's above 40) So is it ok...
  4. A

PR with Canadian experience

Hello guys I have a question regarding work experience under CEC...I received my ITA and in my employment letter, it says part time 32/hrs week I was employed as a part time employee and j have worked there for 18 months with atleast 32 hours a week (most of the weeks it's above 40) So is it ok...