Search results

1. SSCA2021

ITA Question for CEC draw 5/31/21

Thanks appreciate the help!
  2. SSCA2021

Yes, I do have 5+ years of experience in #2161. So the CRS cut-offs for each NOC is not publicly available, that’s strange? Typically, IRCC has everything pretty transparent and publicly available. And is there any additional application/form that I need to fill out to be qualified for ONIP or...
  3. SSCA2021

Hi @Riley Haas! I came across the new article https://www.cicnews.com/2021/07/ontario-invites-managers-health-care-workers-and-others-in-new-pnp-draw-0718748.html#gs.7knlua This was a recent ONIP draw. I met the criteria for express entry, NOC and CRS but I still didn’t get notification of...
  4. SSCA2021

Hey @Riley Haas! Quick question, the new guidelines about proof of settlement funds for express entry for FSW class that pertains to the application ‘family’ section where we mention how many members of the family (including yourself) will be immigrating and then how much funds in Canadian...
  5. SSCA2021

True and perpetual state of it!
  6. SSCA2021

Thanks, this is reassuring but I am definitely disappointed with the whole process. The primary reason for rushing the application prior to my birth month was to secure a higher CRS but it doesn’t look like it matters. Moreover, because IRCC is not conducting any FSW draws from past 6 months...
  7. SSCA2021

Hi @Riley Haas— I have quick question about the CRS score. I submitted my application on May24, 2021 and had a score of 482 and just noticed today that the system recalculated my score as July was my birthday month so with the increase in age it dropped my score to 476. I was under the...
  8. SSCA2021

Hi @Riley Haas! Any clue when the next FSW draw will be? Appreciate the help!
  9. SSCA2021

If that next draw in FSW :)
  10. SSCA2021

@Riley Haas — Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next draw!
  11. SSCA2021

@Riley Haas - Thanks this helps. Yes, I did notice that all draws in 2021 were for CEC or PNP.
  12. SSCA2021

Thank you for your prompt response. I qualified for FSW. I didn’t realize this was just for CEC. Do you happen to know when the next draw specifically for FSW would be?
  13. SSCA2021

Hi guys! Has anyone received their ITA for the most recent CEC express entry draw that occurred on 5/31. My score is well above the minimum CRS and I met al the criteria, however I haven’t received an ITA email yet. Through my research it appears the invitations come through within 24 hours so...