Search results

1. J

PR renewal application sent but don't know if received

Hi no this was for renewal sent by regular mail. It was not urgent, in Sept. we still had like 8 mths so I did not think was urgent. So should I redo the photo and reprint the application and resend it by courier? Can you see all my questions? Please and thank you. Joanna
  2. J

Hello again So since Sept. 3rd I have not heard if they received my mom's application or not. My mom has to go back to Europe end of next month. I really regret that I did not send the application through registered mail as at least I would have a confirmation that they received it. Now I...
  3. J

Hello again. it has been more than 3 months now since I sent the documents. I have tried to call them and I get disconnected. Also forums provides a general message if situation is not urgent. Should I resend all the documents and send it by registered mail. (before I sent only by regular...
  4. J

Hi thank you for your answers. So there is no way to check if it was received or not? My mom RP card expires in April. She wants to go to Europe as her sister is not well. So, if she goes back and her card is expired while she is there and I already sent the app how can she come back to Canada?
  5. J

PR applications sent cannot confirmed if it was received or not.

Hello, I have sent the application to renew my mom's card over a month ago and when I check the "application status" it tells me that the application does not exit. I have tried to call the Immigration but I am getting disconnected every time. How long does it take for the application to be...
  6. J

Hello, I have sent the application to renew my mom's card over a month ago and when I check the "application status" it tells me that the application does not exit. I have tried to call the Immigration but I am getting disconnected every time. How long does it take for the application to...