Search results

1. paicimmigration

Top 7 Canadian Immigration Forums

Exploring the virtual corridors of immigration forums! Discover the top-rated and responsive platforms where individuals seek Canadian immigration solutions. Join the conversation and navigate your path to a new chapter in Canada. SINP Forum CIC Immigration Forum Canada Express Entry Forum...
  2. paicimmigration

Category Based Express Entry Draws #278

The Immigration Department of Canada has issued its 4th draw of the week and all the draws are for different categories. The latest draw held on 21st November was for Agriculture and Agri-food occupations Occupations
  3. paicimmigration

Is there any occupation-specific express entry draw?

Yes, the latest express entry draw #252 announced on 28th June was the first occupation-specific draw of 2023 where Health Occupation was the targeted category for the express entry draw.
  4. paicimmigration

How to get eligible for Canadian scholarship

Reading some last submissions on this forum I found people interested in studying in Canada. Our team has researched and crafted great content with all answers related to scholarship in Canada. If you are looking for a postgraduate scholarship in Canada or a scholarship for a graduate program...
  5. paicimmigration

Express Entry Draw for CEC candidates

The last 2 draws from IRCC were focused on PNP(#239) and FSWP(#240). Suppose there is anyone with Canadian Work Experience. In that case, he should be actively checking their IRCC secure account for the latest updates as the next express entry draw can be for either CEC candidates or FSTP.
  6. paicimmigration

Immigrate to Canada as a Caregiver

I have done some research and published a blog for people who wants to immigrate to Canada as a caregiver. I am sharing this blog here so that anyone looking for it can get some guidance from here. @administrator, let me know if sharing this blog is breaking any guidelines so I will remove it...
  7. paicimmigration

NOC update 2021 affects EE draw 7 Dec (wednesday) 2022

IRCC confirms an IT glitch affecting Express Entry candidates and to update the system the latest draw has been paused. A number of ITAs were incorrectly issued to candidates, including some PNP candidates, during the November 23rd round of invitations. The system error has also had an impact...
  8. paicimmigration

What will be the predictions for Immigration Plan by RCIC for 2023-2025?

The government must make this announcement by November 1 of each year, as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), which is Canada’s main immigration law. I am looking to see if anyone has any predictions about that.