Search results

1. S

EXTENDING STUDENT VISA AND WORKING

Can you suggest what options I would have that would allow me to work and save to go back to school in September instead of May? Are there any options?
  2. S

EXTENDING STUDENT VISA AND WORKING

Hello, I need some help related to further extending my student visa and working. I Landed in Canada on March 29, 2016. Started school May 5, 2016 and finished December 6, 2016. I renewed my student visa until August 30, 2017. I have since secured FT work and would like to know what options...
  3. S

HELP WITH IMM 5406 "additional family information form"

Hello, I am wondering if someone can answer this question for me. I am a Canadian sponsoring my spouse. Part of his application requests that form IMM 5406 be filled out. I understand that he would go under applicant and i would go under spouse. There are a few boxes after that asking for...
  4. S

Spousal Sponsorship and non-accompanying children

That is correct. I am just going to eliminate all possibilities for refusal and send everything upfront. FYI I was able to get texts messages from my husband clearly documenting the mother's declining access to the child for purposes related to the medical. Can you recommend a firm or does your...
  5. S

One more quick question related to the upfront medical and criminal checks.... I know you indicated that upfront is better and easier therefore I think I will take that route. What I'd like to know is, if CIC screens me (the sponsor) first to determine eligibility, can I submit the application...
  6. S

Hi Riley, Please elaborate on what a custody declaration is and if that would be beneficial to include as well. Susan :)
  7. S

Hello Riley, Thank you so much the prompt and detailed response. If for some reason the mother is adamant that she will not allow her child to proceed with the medical, do you think a sworn affidavit notarized by a JP would suffice? The thing is that my spouse lives in Jamaica, a country where...
  8. S

Hello, I am in need of some help as I've been getting mixed information from different sources. I am a Canadian who is in the process of putting together my application to file for my husband that lives overseas. My two main questions are as follows.... 1) He has a young child whom he has no...