Search results

1. C

How/When to Cross Border after Citizenship Oath ceremony

my wife's Citizenship Oath Ceremony is scheduled for June 6 can we still cross the border and return with her PR card a week later? how soon can we apply for a Passport after June 6? how soon can she apply for dual Citizenship w/ Philippines after June 6? does she need to again apply or...
  2. C

Citizenship and Flight Date - Worst-Case Scenario!!!

My Wife is currently PR and in Canada, waiting for her Citizenship to be completed She already passed her Online Test and several categories have already been completed She wants to purchase a flight to her home country as early as possible (cheapest price) This means she needs to provide her...
  3. C

PR Application: Address and Travel History Help

i'm helping my friend fill up her PR Renewal application and watch several youtube for help/guidance in one video, the presenter entered the same address several times as he left the country for vacation with different duration. Address History Section Jan 1, 2019_______Feb 1, 2019_______Same...
  4. C

Already Civil Marriage - Now Wedding Marriage in Philippines, need help

I'm a (Filipino born) now Canadian citizen My Wife (Filipino born) now Permanent Resident We had a civil marriage in the US then I successfully sponsored her. We are now planning a Wedding Marriage in the Philippines Where/who can I contact on what papers we need to provide to be allowed for...