American wife?


New Member
I am a Canadian citizen but I think I can be an American citizen through descent. If I am an American citizen after all, will my Canadian wife become one too?

Riley Haas

Staff member
You wold have to sponsor your wife but you would have to move to the United States first (I am assuming you live in Canada right now).